CHNA-CHIP Collaborative Structure
Boston Public Health Commission (BPHC) serves as the central coordinating entity for the CHNA-CHIP Collaborative. BPHC provides logistical and organizational support, including but not limited to:
- Administrative support (staffing and coordinating priority area work group and steering committee meetings)
- Data support & resources
- Strategic coordination and action planning
- Communications (facilitating communications across work groups and to the broader CHNA-CHIP Collaborative network)
- Access to evidence-based policies and programs
- Connecting and aligning partner organizations
The Steering Committee is comprised of representatives from local nonprofit teaching hospitals, public health, community development corporations, community health centers, and community representatives. The Steering Committee is essential to:
- Sets the strategic direction and vision for the CHNA-CHIP Collaborative.
- Serves as the decision-making body for key elements of the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation processes.
- Sets broad priorities for the CHNA-CHIP Collaborative.